The V-Series solution is the result of research focused on identifying the unique challenges of critical care and other high acuity environments. The V-Series has been conceived, tested and proven in a true environment by the end-users who understand the complexities and workflows. It addresses the need for more effective care without information overload and unnecessary alarms; it simply focuses on the most critical information. This advanced monitoring system provides the market with a unique blend of familiar parameters and a sustainable platform enabling the future expandability required by today's healthcare institutions.
Features & Benefits
- V12 with integrated module bay serves dual functions as both bedside and transport monitor, reducing complexities of patient transport
- System elements are interchangeable making it impressively convenient and affordable to maintain
- Modern user interface eliminates common difficulties encountered with traditional monitors
- Consistent navigation across monitors minimizes the learning curve, saving valuable clinical time and effort
- Using the VPS Module, data follows the patient throughout the course of care, creating a continuous and persistent medical record
- Powerful VAccess enables remote patient data streams to be accessed at a single location, without compromising the monitoring of patients.
- Diagnostic and interpretive 12-lead ECG standard in both V12 and V21
- Modular design is fully scalable to meet the needs of each care unit
- 180-degree rotating modules enable flexible mounting scenarios while also reducing cable clutter