Now you can capture, track and post vital signs to your Electronic Medical Record (EMR). Accutorr® CS links the point-of-care directly to the Nurse's terminal thus improving workflow and reporting accuracy. Now you can create a new standard of care with the reliable Accutorr series vital signs monitors and Accutorr CS’s Charting Solution.
- Manual and automatic vital signs include:
- Blood Pressure
- Oxygen Saturation
- Respiration rate
- Glucose Levels
- Designed specifically to complement the rich feature set of the Accutorr series vital signs monitors
- Improves staff efficiency, workflow and productivity
- Barcode readers enable positive patient identification
- All data is time-and-date stamped and may be immediately accessed at the nurse's station or at bedside
- Eliminate time lag between the time the vital signs are collected and the time they
are posted to the electronic medical record
- Utilizes existing wired or wireless hospital network infrastructure
- Windows-based interface for direct-download of data into the Hospital Information System for inclusion into a patient’s Electronic Medical Record
- Able to interface with most hospital or clinical information systems (HIS/CIS)
The Accutorr CS Charting Solution is an end-to-end monitoring system that uses industry standard networking technologies, wireless or wired, to link the Accutorr V with a clinical information system.